Spring City of Craft!

>> Wednesday, March 28, 2012


Guess what? There's a Spring City of Craft show April 21st! I'm excited to be a vendor, and already thinking about how I will fill my table. For rummage I think I will have some vintage mason jars filled with vintage craft supplies and for the handmade part I will have all the usual goods, wristlets, bags and needle books, and possibly some fresh pompom birds just for Spring. The only problem is how I will manage to stay at my own table. More details and pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Yvette April 02, 2012  

Exciting! I missed the winter show this year so this news makes me very happy indeed.

Sunita Ghosh April 10, 2012  

The auspicious celebration of Rakhi is on 2nd August 2012. It’s the perfect time to celebrate the special bond of a brother and sister. Perk up the lives of your loved ones with our wonderful Rakhi gifts for delivery all over India. For details, visit www.rakhiworldwide.com/rakhi2.asp

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP