Crafternoon Tea - Tiny handmade books

>> Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sometimes I find myself sort of compulsively making things that nobody really needs. A case of "the heart wants what it wants" I guess. In this category you will find my miniature origami books. While I originally intended them for dollhouses (and dolls) I discovered this morning that I also like them as little tree ornaments.
These are the first items I've made for sale under my "tiny handmade" label and I thought I would make a little squirrel logo to grace the packaging.
I've made lots of tiny handmade book sets in red/pinks and green/blues and yellow/golds. They would make a sweet present for the dreamer in your life. And they will be available at Crafternoon Tea this Saturday. My recommendation: come for the crafts, give-aways and raffles then stay for tea.


Saturday, November 26 at 11am - 5pm
at Queen St East Presbyterian Church
947 Queen St East at Carlaw, Toronto, ON M4M 1J9

3 comments:

Unknown November 24, 2011  

Beautiful books!

Mary Ann Tate November 24, 2011  

Very sweet:) Good luck at Crafternoon Tea.

Jen November 27, 2011  

I posted about Crafternoon Tea that includes some photos of your table:

http://www.foodpr0n.com/2011/11/27/crafternoon-tea-7/

Just thought you might want to know!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP